marc jacobs collection fall 2008 preview!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. look what i found on style.com! i cannot wait to see more!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Not feeling any of them!! What about you?

3. I like the pink patent clutch but it would not work for me. I'd ruin it in a week!

4. ^^ Agreed. I always hang on to the good ol' days though :upsidedown:

5. Interesting... I'll reserve my comments until I see them all!

6. Im not feeling any of these either

7. Wow, thanks for the pics! I like those push lock pouches. I think that patent Christy is really cute!

8. Thanks for sharing...not feeling any of them.

9. Hmmm, I will wait to see what else will be available. Though I do like the color and leather texture of this.

Thanks for sharing tad!

[​IMG]

10. i think the first one is intriguing. although it looks cumbersome to carry with the odd placement of the handles. the rolls royce clutch is cute, but i wouldn't buy it. i'm anxiously awaiting to see what colors the soft calf bags will be released in. also, i'm want to see additional pics and colors of this bag:

[​IMG]

i am hopelessly in love with it.

11. Thanks for the preview! :smile:

I can't wait to see the soft calf colors.

12. Interesting. I feel like some of the colors he released for this Spring would be more appropriate for Fall and vice versa. Like the Spring Dark Grey and that pink on the Christy. As for the new styles, I'm not a fan yet. Maybe it'll sink in later. Can't wait to see what colors he will be releasing the classic styles in!

13. Wow I think they're amazing. I love the designs.

14. I'm liking the last one in pink! :biggrin:

15. That last one is a Christy right?
    I agree the pink feels more summer then winter to me.