Marc Jacobs Clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My mum gave me some money for Xmas so I picked up the last one of these from Net A Porter. It is going to be a great party bag over the coming holidays.

[​IMG]

2. I think those clutches are so cute! Congrats!!

3. I recently got the black and love it. It's small and simple, but adorable. Congrats!

4. I love how sparkly it looks!

5. adorable congrats

6. Does anyone know where I can find this MJ jewel embellished clutch? I've searched everywhere including ebay. Pease help! TIA

7. i've seen a few on ebay the past couple of months...i guess you just have to be patient...

8. How much does this clutch retail for? I think its gorgy!

9. i think they were like $168 or something new...

10. ^ I think it was prolly a bit more. $168 was for the regular leather ones. If I'm not mistaken the embellished ones were $198 :shrugs:

11. I saw them on the sales tables at Saks and Nordstrom several months back. I think they're probably all gone by now. Like June said, ebay is more than likely your best bet. Good luck!

12. Congrats, what a gorgeous clutch! -runs to check ebay-

13. Congrats! It's so pretty!!!:drool:

14. you're probably right:tup:

15. wow, that is really pretty. I don't even remember seeeing these around last season. MbMJ bags don't usually have that much embellishment, but i think it is hot!