Marc Jacobs Cecilia Cruise Quilted Bag.

kristinnx0x

Apr 12, 2007
I'm 14 and for the 6 month anniversary of my magazine, I think I might treat myself to a MJ :smile:
It will be my first Marc Jacobs although I have a few MBMJ...

Anyway, what do you think? I saw it yesterday for the first time in person and flipped. I've been wanting to get the Stam for a while but it's getting a little overrated here.

What are your thoughts on the black?

Here it is.

Wow, 14 and you've started a magazine? Did I interpret that correctly?
And you carry MBMJ--congrats.
The Cecilia in your link is the small one, I believe, which also came in papaya..
The black also comes in a larger size and had a nylon strap in past seasons. The current one has a chain strap, so just be sure you buy the size/version you want.

Either way, it's a gorgeous bag.

Congrats on your magazine's anniversary. This bag is beautiful, but only in the large size. In my opinion, the small is too stiff and does not look good in the crook of the arm. I also like the cecilia's with the chain strap better than the nylon. The nylon just seems out of place on the bag. Also, if you were interested in the stam, a cecilia with a chain strap is a comparable alternative! Good luck! :tup:

Congrats on your magazine's anniversary. This bag is beautiful, but only in the large size. In my opinion, the small is too stiff and does not look good in the crook of the arm. I also like the cecilia's with the chain strap better than the nylon. The nylon just seems out of place on the bag. Also, if you were interested in the stam, a cecilia with a chain strap is a comparable alternative! Good luck! :tup:

thank you guys! and yes, i do run one. it was my dream LOL
www.primmagazine.com
www.myspace.com/thisisitmagazine

Congrats on your decision to look into the cecilia! I have one arriving this week and I will try to post some pics for you for reference. also~ great taste and congrats on the mag! Check back in your thread for modeling pics later this week. That may help you make a decision on the size. Mine is the larger size.

WOW impressive girl!!! COngrats on the Magazine- I can't wait to check out the link. I love that Ceclia. I also love the chain strap on the stam... good tip lanechange!

you have flippin' good taste. i love the cecilia. the black is a classic, but it also comes in purple and fuchsia, which look fantastic. be sure to post pics once you get it!

eta: i just checked out your online mag and i love it. you're very talented. looking forward to seeing you on the masthead of vogue, elle, or harper's bazaar one day or even seeing prim on the newsstands!.

Last edited:
Congrats on the mag. I agree w/ lanechange that the cecilia w/ the chain is a great alternative to the stam. I also like the larger version of the cecilia. Good luck & hope you posts pics when you get it!