Marc Jacobs boy toy dumped.

1. Thats a hot boy toy.

2. Oh boy. I remember seeing that pic back when it was first taken and thinking how hard it would be to remove if they broke up - loved that it was such a perfect replica of his logo though. Guess this is the ultimate example of when logos go bad. :blink:

3. Actually the dark tattoos like that are easy to remove with a laser. Its the colors that are hard.

4. ok he baught him but still he talks like owning him "i wanted I wanted" :shocked: so basically he kicked him out cause his toy dind´t worked the way he wanted? pretty pathetic BOTH of them :rolleyes:

5. Well....we are all entitled to want what we want out of a person.

I have certain things that I require of a boyfriend (a steady job, a good attitude, someone with the same values as myself, etc, etc.) I expect to be treated a certain way and if someone doesn't match my "requirements" then I show them the door.

Sounds harsh but I know what I want and I won't settle for anything less....and why should I?

6. Party boys never settle down!

7. Which is why I wont heatstamp my LV's, you never know when your going to get bored with something! LOL

Selena

8. he lives 30 mins from me in charleston

9. ^the boy toy

10. Never really thought it would last with that age difference...

11. awww, the poor sweetie. Some things are never meant to last.

12. Marc is better-looking. :love:

13. I think marc is creepy (dork) looking........hmmm I always imagined him looking like Tom Ford....hmmm...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice