Marc Jacobs Bleeker

1. Hi. I was at Nordstroms the other day looking at the MJ Bleeker and I really liked it. Before buying it, I thought I'd ask others their thoughts on four things:
    1) Do you find that the pushlock is an annoyance?
    2) Does the pushlock scratch very easily?
    3) Do you find the bag a tad heavy and hard to carry on the shoulder?
    4) Do you think that this is a "classic" style that will endure more than one season?
    Thanks.

2. I don't find the pushlocks annoying, and they have never scratched on my bags. (but note i treat my bags like babies and i don't own a Bleeker.) The Bleeker could be heavy if you wern't used to it, but personally i don't find it to be that heavy.. I'm used to heavy bags.. I'm sure once you got used to it it would be totally fine. I was looking into buying this bag in Amythest, so i know there's already a thread about it.. I quite like the bag, but it is definitely a BIG bag. And less "classic" than other styles such as Blake, Venetia, etc. I decided against it because i wasn't in love with the bag, but the gorgeous purple color.

Good luck! ;)

3. 1. No
    2. No.
    3. Most MJ bags are on the heavy side, it depends on what you are used to. They are certainly heavier than Balenciaga's motorcycle bags, LV's canvas bags, Prada's nylon bags. I didn't look too closely at this particular bag in real life so I'm not sure if it's a shoulder or hand-held bag. I wear all my MJ bags on my shoulder.
    4. I don't like this style; there are many nicer MJ bags last season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice