Marc Jacobs Blake in yellow

I have the Honey from Resort 2004 - softer yellow than this season's butter with a pretty turquoise lining. Almost let it go this year but it's the most stunning if not practical bag I own and have received the most compliments. You can still occasionally find them on eBay because a lot of people can't pull off yellow....

I absolutely love that shade of yellow in the first picture. The blake is one of those bags that you can pull of in bright colors because it is so simple in design. If I didn't already have a petunia, I would snap up the yellow in a heartbeat (it's on eluxury right now). As someone else mentioned, it would look amazing with jeans and a white t-shirt! :nuts:

I ended up listing my honey blake (not the current season yellow - there are some pics 2 posts up) on eBay to help pay for my recent Chloe splurge if anyone is interested....

Hi

I assume you sold your honey blake...any tips on where I might find one? LOVE the turquoise lining. Also...can you share how much you sold it for?