Marc Jacobs Bauletto Satin bag, yes or no?

1. I saw this bag online and I am contemplating on getting it, but i'm so undecided. On one hand, it looks like a gym bag with the satin and all that. On the other hand, maybe i might be able to wear it with something dressy/casual?? I don't know. I need help! Opinions? the bag is 11 '' H x 12 1/2 ''W x 8'' D. Thanks !!!

MJ.jpg
  2. My gf bought the purple,pink version of this same bag and it totally ROCKS!

3. The purple/pink version sounds totally fab! Thanks!

4. I really like the look and material but I don't like the fact that Coach is making something really similar...

5. No kidding! huh! That just sucks cuz the MJ purple/pink is pretty pimp and fun to rock.:yes:

6. I say no because it looks like something that wouldn't be very versatile. Then again, I prefer leather bags. How much does it cost?

7. #7 Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    I have the one with dark brown outsides (where there is green on the picture). It was my first MJ bag and still today I wear it and love the color of the leather's been over the years! Its a masterpiece that I can give to my children and grandchildren for many years to come. Its strong and so well made in stitches and everything. A great bag! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

8. I like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice