Marc Jacobs Ballet Ribbon Flats

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these flats. They are gorgeous as well as comfortable! I just purchased these last week and wanted to share my excitement!

marc.JPG
  2. I love them too! They're cute and elegant at the same time. Congrats!

3. Very cute, congrats! And they look comfy too...

4. oh i love them! i've wanted those for a while just can't justify spending that much on a pair of shoes.

5. Those are really cute! Congrats on a great shoe find!

6. cool:cool:
    congrats!

7. They are very pretty.

8. Gorgeous! I was holding a pair in this mauve-ish colour the other day but couldn't think of what I'd wear it with, so I set it back down.

Poppincourt, how are you going to wear these cute shoes? I love MJ ballet flats! So comfy and so cute!

9. Thanks ladies, you guys are all so sweet!

toiletduck: So far, I've only worn them with darkdenim bermuda shorts (the one that are just right above the knees) and a eyelet top also from m by mj line, and underneath the eyelet, I layer it off with a gold satin cami that has lace trimming on the bottom. This outfit LOOKS hot with my black first! Ive only worn these shoes once so thats the only oufit i ever wore it with for now. lol.

10. omg.... those are ADORABLE!! i need to hunt for those tomorrow, gorgeous!!

11. Very cute! You must be pretty tall (very jealous)! Enjoy your flats!

12. Those are absolutely fabulous. Now I have shoe envy :biggrin:

13. those flats are soo cute and chic~!

can I ask how much you paid for 'em?

14. I'm curious too :yes:

They are adorable. I need to start looking into cute flats for comfort. I think my feet are starting to resent me for killing them in high heels for 8yrs :shame:

15. I love them!!

Can you buy them online anywhere????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice