Marc Jacobs bag in Devil Wears Prada?

Jen Loves LV

Aug 19, 2006
The blue one she gives her friend at dinner, with the pockets on the front? It's gorgeous and I LOVE pockets on the front!! I need that bag, and after searching the Marc Jacobs website and this forum I can't figure out what it is!

HELP!

Hey my friend Oregon!

Well, I know this is older and you've found it. But that bag inspired my whole Marc Jacobs following and even the blue thing. Plus I have it in quilted denim:

It's a blue leather Multipocket bag, one of the classics.

I have it! MJ in California was able to find one for me, since the color was an older color and is no longer available.

Attachments

• Denim MJ no flash.jpg
    Denim MJ no flash.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 5,461
Hubby got me the DVD for Christmas so I am making him watch it with me tonight. OC I saw it the weekend it came out but I won't mind seeing it again and again. I saw that Multi-pocket and fell in love that day.
ETenebris vbmenu_register("postmenu_1469263", true); you are one lucky duck!

Thanks! I went back to see it in the theater a second time just to try to see what color the bag was! MJ sent me two bags...a blueberry and a denim leather so I could figure out which was the right one. They had to have the denim (the color that is in the film) shipped from a warehouse because it was from an older season, but the color is awesome. Sadly, it sits in my closet since I got the Blue India Balenciaga and don't really need two blue bags.

That is one good looking color!! Too bad that you don't use it much, I know b-bag colors are gorgeous.... but I still totally drool for that blue!!!