Marc Jacobs bag for work??

Have the DIANE..its hard and heavy..Dont love it..Julia is too small for work stuff...I just bought the MJ Ursula tote in quilted leather..LOVE that style..you should check it out in the stores..MJ put out a really pretty cashew shade in this tote for fall at Nordstroms.

gracefeng said:
Can someone tell me which MJ bag I should get for work? I have looked online at the Julia, Diane and Mia. Any suggestions???

For work bags, I like totes -- how about you? Do you plan to carry files in them? Size-wise, how big of a bag can you go? =)

Stella (pushlock version; picture from ebay) is a classic bag. There's a new Tote from MJ this season (picture from NM online). What do you think?

Attachments

• dsc05758.jpg
    dsc05758.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 124
  • NMV8444_ap.jpg
    NMV8444_ap.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 100
bag.lover said:
For work bags, I like totes -- how about you? Do you plan to carry files in them? Size-wise, how big of a bag can you go? =)

Stella (pushlock version; picture from ebay) is a classic bag. There's a new Tote from MJ this season (picture from NM online). What do you think?

I agree with Bag.lover....the Stella tote is really awesome. My first MJ purchase was a Stella tote in Wine...still use it quite frequently.

I just looked at the Stellas! Love them. That is a great idea. I plan on carrying files and then the basic things that I have to bring to work too, like water and lunch. Thanks for replying!

I'm with the crowd here - the Stella is the perfect work bag, so perfect that I have managed to acquire 4 of them!

That 1st season black Stella (with the brass buckles instead of the pushlocks) is just gorgeous - honestly, if I hadn't just bought the almost identical reissue, I would be all over that auction.