MARC JACOBS BAG,does anyone know the name of this bag?

1. Hello, I purchased this fab MJ at Neimans last call. Its my first MJ and I got a superfantastic deal on it. Its a really cool red that sort of changes shades. Weird! but i like it. Llast night it was a deep edgy Rockstar red and this afternoon its like a Fire Engine Red. Anyhoo, does anyone know the proper name and what year this bag was from? much thanks! :flowers:

2. I think that bag also came in a bright pink and was recently on Bluefly.com. I want to say that the style name is "Karolina"--but I could be wrong...

3. Yep, that's a Karolina and the color looks like Ferrari red but I'm not positive about that.

4. oooo i like the name and the name of the color!! thanks bunches:love:

5. Don't know the name...cute bag!

6. The name is Karolina and it was from 2005, but I don't remember exactly which season. I don't think it's Ferrari Red or Tomato though, even though it looks close to them - I think that color may have had another name - I wish I could remember it - sorry. Pretty bag too - enjoy!

7. It's Ferrari Red.

8. I just took the tags off! And low and behold on the back of the 100% calf leather tag is the all the info on this bag. Its a small Karolina calf leather Ferrari Red. I'm LMAO right now. I was so excited about the great find and fantastic price that I only examined the bag for flaws (which there weren't any) and never bothered to read what the tags said. I like it for my first MJ! Its totally Rockstar! Thanks for all your help:flowers:

9. Janice, great find. Congrats on your 1st MJ beauty!! =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice