Marc Jacobs at Nordstrom Rack Chicago

You gals are enablers!
Just back from NR Sterling, VA, there are one berry Venetia (I got the second), 5 or 6 berry small multipockets and 2 denim small multipocket.
I guess if I see a girl on a street carrying berry Venetia I can safely say her "Hello friend TPFer!"

Just back from NR Chicago, still 2 berry MP and some of the silver bags left.
They have some new MbMJ open top fabric tote with pins for $39 in khaki and burgundy color.

I might be too late, but I'm on the hunt from a small denim MP! I called both San Francisco and the Sterling, VA NR, but with no luck! If anyone sees one at your local NR, please PM me or post! Thanks girls!

^^^to try to save you some time, I scoured everywhere for the small denim MP, they must have gone FAST! I ended up finding a new one on ebay, authenticated it here of course. It was a bit more than the NR deals, where the seller just bought it, but I ended up deciding I wanted the denim MP enuf that I was willing to pay more than the Nordstrom Rack prices just to have it.

^^^to try to save you some time, I scoured everywhere for the small denim MP, they must have gone FAST! I ended up finding a new one on ebay, authenticated it here of course. It was a bit more than the NR deals, where the seller just bought it, but I ended up deciding I wanted the denim MP enuf that I was willing to pay more than the Nordstrom Rack prices just to have it.

You're probably right! There's one on ebay now...I should try to snatch it up before it's gone too!