Marc J Large Multi Pocket

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI! I have been searching high and low for the perfect bag in Grey ...I found a preowned in great condition Grey Multi pocket with gold hardware which is perfect because years ago when I was in college it was the first bag i fell in love with......while I wait for it to come does anyone have any pics of they wear their multipocket? ...any pics or tidbits appreciated....Im so excited :yahoo:

2. congrats! i love the MP. i'm sure some other members can show some pics

3. Oh the golld ol' days!!! I had the Devil Wears Prada large MP but I sold it.....every time I look at these pics I DROOL

Attached Files:

4. Emmy you sold it? Boo hoo!!!

5. the MP is one of the most classic mj bags everrrr (in my opinion). can't wait to see yours!!!

i loved mine but sold it because i loaded it up too much and the rolled strap dug into my shoulder :sad: but i will always love the MP!

6. Yay! thanks guys .....I have deff loved the MP forever but I was getting worried that maybe it was goign to be outdated...Im still excited...and now Im probably going to treat myself to a Large black Single :smile: i would love a chanel flap but I am deff a MJ girl at heart....Ill try to post pics of my small collection soon!

7. It's a stunning bag, I'm happy you were able to snag one!

8. outdated? never! i don't use my large mp as much as i used to only because i prefer satchels to shoulder bags now, but i still have three in my collection and i have a hard time letting any of them go. it's such a casual, effortlessly cool, yet polished style. can't wait to see your reveal!

9. I love that bag, can't wait for the reveal!!