marc cancels fall 09 show after party

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. first, the holiday party then the west village boutique reshuffling, and now this. i hope the company is doing alright and they're just taking necessary precautions against projected slumping retail sales for the year.

Marc Cancels After Party

Jan 15, 2009 @ 10:49am

[​IMG]To: tips@fashionista.com
    Hey guys,
    I know you’re in the market for some uplifting, the-world-is-gonna-be-ok fashion news, but this is all I’ve got for you:
    Marc Jacobs just officially canceled his show’s after party. Hope you had a lot of fun at the Sprouse launch.

from fashionista.com

2. that sucks! but hopefully MJ is allright..

3. Oh no! But hopefully, they're simply being cautious and are not in some serious financial trouble.

4. i hope the company is okay, but it could be a precautionary measure or done out of 'respect' for the terrible economy?

5. I hope that's the case. It's been rough. :sad:

6. I hope so. That's why our big holiday party was canceled this year. Several of our corporate clients said they were canceling their more public holiday parties for PR reasons as well.

7. Oh gosh =/ Things just keep getting "realer and realer" if you know what I mean...

8. he smokes marlboro lights too. him and i both need to quit smoking!