Marc by MJ Totally Turnlock Flap Clutch?

I just bought this is black with shiney hardware :yes: from the saks sale and was wondering if anyone had one or had seen it IRL? Any thoughts? It looks cute and big enough to hold my checkbook and whatnot.

Here is the link to the same one in the sunset color at zappos.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags Totally Turnlock Flap Clutch (Sunset) - Clutch

I bought it :shame:. I had a $25 gift card to use, plus a free shipping code, so I got a great deal. I wanted to see if I'd like the hardware...but if I don't, I'm sending it back or may give it to my sister for her birthday.:smile:

This is like the second time I've seen this clutch and I don't know what it is about it, but I just don't like it. I think it may be too plain for me (even though I'm not really an out there kind of girl).

This is like the second time I've seen this clutch and I don't know what it is about it, but I just don't like it. I think it may be too plain for me (even though I'm not really an out there kind of girl).

It is definitely plain...I think that's why I like it. hehe

See now the sunset at zappos I like, but that black isn't doing it for me. I think it's the fact that the black leather has no texture at all and the hardware is super shiny. For the amount of money that they want for it, I just expect more.

Yes.please! I got mine today! woohoo!

The hardware is not shiny - it is antiqued! :yahoo:

The leather is UNBELIEVABLY soft - I'm so so so happy I ordered this. It's a gorgeous wallet - I think you will love it.

oh congrats dawn! mine should be here tomorrow- antiqued huh? i thought it said shiny on the saks website. where did you get yours? i was kind of hoping for shiny as it would match the hardware on my bowler... but i could probably find a way to live with antiqued too:graucho:

ill let you know when it shows up and thanks marclover... ill post some photos tomorrow hopefully.

^^I'm thinking of ordering the sunset wallet as well.. how do you girls enjoy it? But like elongreach said, theres just one thing that sets me off about it, which is why I probably haven't ordered it yet.

i'm actually returning mine.

i didn't love it- the zipper wasn't really smooth in opening and i think i prefer more structure to my wallet? i don't know so its going back.

nice leather though.