Marc by Marc Jacobs Wool Coat.

1. I fell it love with this Marc by Marc Jacobs coat after Archipelago's post. Eluxury happens to have it on sale for $329USD now; if you wear size Large, grab this gorgeous coat. I need an extra-small, I really don't have any luck with clothing & shoes shopping.

eLUXURY - Marc by Marc Jacobs - Marc by Marc Solid Wool Felt Coat#
    Marc by Marc Jacobs
    Solid Wool Felt Coat $548.00
    SALE PRICE: $329.00
    • 78% wool, 22% cotton
    • Rounded collar
    • Long sleeves with two-button cuffs
    • Double-breasted with three buttons down
    • Front slant pocket with buttons
    • Belt detail with two buttons at back
    • Fully lined
    COLOR: Black
    SIZE: Large

[​IMG]

p11150629_ph_detail_01.jpg p11150629_ph_detail_02.jpg p11150629_ph_detail_03.jpg
  2. how does his sizes run-what is a large?
    love the coat!

3. I was looking at another Marc coat
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/18950

Size Length Bust Shoulder Sleeve Waist
    XS 33.5 36 14 16.5 35
    S 34.5 37 14.5 16.5 36
    M 34.5 38 15 17 37
    L 35 40 15.5 17 39

4. ^ they look so similar! cant tell the difference!! both are cute bag.lover i think you should go for it!

im heading to bloomies this afternoon! ill keep an eye out for you!

-Jacqueline

5. I have a similar style coat from Marc which is a Medium. I wear a size 6 on top in Anthropologie (I reference Anthro, b/c that's where I normally shop). I'm 5'6 if that helps. The coat is a bit tight around the chest/shoulders but roomy elsewhere.

6. In my experience M by MJ runs a bit small. I've had trouble fitting into his Large and I am about a size 8-10 on top.

7. ^ really? i find practically everything runs big :crybaby: barely anything in an xs fits me!!

8. In my personal experience, I find that Marc by Marc runs pretty true to size or big. I size down on the clothes and the shoes are always half a size too big for me.

9. ^ come to think of it, the sweater i got today did fit pretty well so I guess some pieces are tts.

man i really wish they would be more consistent!

10. i am a size small or xs and i wear size 2 or xs in marc he runs big!

11. LARGE/10-12 is still available.

MARC by Marc Jacobs*-* Wool Coat*-* Neiman Marcus

MARC by Marc Jacobs Wool Coat in Ophelia Blue
    Was: $548.00
    NOW: $307.00
    • Tinted pearl (pale blue) felted wool.
    • Spread collar; double-breasted button front.
    • Belted back.
    • Side slash pockets.
    • Long sleeves.
    • 78% wool, 22% nylon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. does anyone know of any sites, blogs out there like this purse forum but for clothing? specifically for marc jacobs/ marc by marc? i'm especially having trouble finding information for men's clothing.

thanks!

13. I have a couple M by MJ coats and have found they run pretty true to size in the body, but are usually a bit tight in the shoulder/arm holes. It can be hard to wear a bulky winter sweater underneath.

14. I always have problems finding coats because I have a small ribcage (about 30" around) and a relatively small back, but I have massive ta-tas (30 DD, yes they're real :lol:), so nothing fits across the bust. :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice