Marc by Marc Jacobs vs. Marc Jacobs

Someone must returned it & you found it at the right time. It was meant to be yours. =) It's regularly $320+, you got an incredible deal! Definitely keep the white one! You can think about the other one some more. =)

Prada Psycho said:
Ooooo, you're going to hate my answer: Bergdorf's website/sales page. $125 and it was the last one.

bag.lover said:
Someone must returned it & you found it at the right time. It was meant to be yours. =) It's regularly $320+, you got an incredible deal! Definitely keep the white one! You can think about the other one some one. =)

The tag has $358 and it was free shipping! :nuts:

Ah! You see my dilemma!! Of course the fact that I bought two Pradas in two weeks (also 50%-60% off) THEN bought these two lovelies, is why it's a hard decision. Why on Earth would any sane person buy FOUR expensive handbags in two weeks??!!

It's also a hard decision to send the tan one back because it too was the last one and if I return it, it's gone for good! Oh the tragedy! :rolleyes:

I think I'm subconsiously trying to keep up with Jill! :lol:

I like them both a lot. You got the white one for so little, it seems foolish to return it!

Regarding M by MJ: I love the clothes and must have like 20 or so pieces by this point. I'm 25 and I can't see myself wearing them when i'm say, 35, but for now they are perfect. I'm wearing a M by MJ dress right now, as a matter of fact. :smile:

I also have a M by MJ bag I got this fall- it is purple with peachy/salmon colored stiching and use it for lugging books/school stuff around. I think it was around $375. I definitely love it though the leather is showing signs of wear and gets nicked easily. It takes quite a beating though, being carried everyday even in pouring rain or snow.
I need to get a more professional, less funky looking bag for next year when I'll be in the hospital full-time and for that, I will likely rely on the MJ line, not marc by marc.

Prada Psycho said:
The tag has $358 and it was free shipping! :nuts:

Ah! You see my dilemma!! Of course the fact that I bought two Pradas in two weeks (also 50%-60% off) THEN bought these two lovelies, is why it's a hard decision. Why on Earth would any sane person buy FOUR expensive handbags in two weeks??!!

It's also a hard decision to send the tan one back because it too was the last one and if I return it, it's gone for good! Oh the tragedy! :rolleyes:

I think I'm subconsiously trying to keep up with Jill! :lol:

Personally I would pick #1 the Ivory because I need a bag that colour. I have few tan/brown bags so, now I need to add different colours to my selection. Look through your collection and determine what your needs are...maybe you need both :yahoo: !!!!

guccci gal said:
Personally I would pick #1 the Ivory because I need a bag that colour. I have few tan/brown bags so, now I need to add different colours to my selection. Look through your collection and determine what your needs are...maybe you need both :yahoo: !!!!

My bag collection (unlike my shoes: 200+ pairs) is relatively small. I have no white/ivory bags at all and only one other tan/brown colored bag. It's a very different style from Maxx New York: single carrying handle and some studding on it, more casual looking actually, with silver details. The Sienna is more tailored looking and has gold detailing.

I had the two bags laying on the bed all day. Every time I'd walk into the room I'd lust over them both!! I'm about ready to give up the ghost and keep them both! It's making my brain hurt to think this hard!!:Push:

Well, I did it!!! I MADE A DECISION!!!!
:nuts: I'M KEEPING THEM BOTH!:nuts:

Thanks for your comments guys. Yes, I finally decided to keep them both, so I tucked them away in the secret "Hide From DH" space for a while. He doesn't know he's already bought my Christmas presents. Why spoil it for him. :roflmfao:

Prada Psycho said:

Thanks for your comments guys. Yes, I finally decided to keep them both, so I tucked them away in the secret "Hide From DH" space for a while. He doesn't know he's already bought my Christmas presents. Why spoil it for him. :roflmfao:

Bag LUST...totally know what you mean....you cannot help yourself....how could you say yes to one and not the other...afterall they both need a home...shoulder candy is always in fashion...sweeet and Congrats....Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Prada Psycho said:
OK Ladies, looking for some input on these two. They are obviously two very different bags, but if you could only keep one, which would it be?
mbmj.jpg

mj.jpg

Oops....excuse me now. I have to dust my mirror! :blush:

Both are so pretty!!!:rolleyes:

Congrats! Not only were they more than 50% off, you look FAB with them. Keeping both is definitely the right thing to do. =) Who can resist right? =) Sorry for being good/bad enablers.

Prada Psycho said:

guccci gal said:
I bought the Danielle bag y Marc by Marc Jacobs. Affordable and funky at 530.00. It has Marc Jacob letters all over it and is in a tan colour. It is a bulky hobo which is casual and fun. I get tonnes of compliments on it and it has the Marc Jocob name plate and lots of MJ details. Very happy with it. Check it out on styledrops.com

cheers

I really want the Danielle in brown:crybaby: Trying to get my bf to understand the need also.

I agree about MbyMJ being more trendy and MJ being more classic. Personally I love MbyMJ bags because they are fun, quality is superb, and not everyone has it.

Looking at my 7th one soon =)