Marc by Marc Jacobs turnlock bracelet

pandapharm

OOH shiny!!
O.G.
Feb 28, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Even though I have seen this bracelet around quite a bit recently on the interwebs, it was only lately that I somehow became enamored with it. I tried seeing if anyone had good modeling pics but I could only find one...Tammyjam's beautiful bracelet/watch combo with the white enamel/gold chain: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/watch-bracelet-bracelet-etc-678277-45.html#post20381257

I am looking at the rose gold chain, but I can't decide which size I want!! There is the standard one which is $98 w/ 3/4" wide chains, around 7-7 3/4" long, and the smaller one I found which is $68 w/ 1/2" wide chains and around 7" long. I do have a fairly small wrist so I am maybe leaning toward the mini version but I kinda like how substantial the standard one looks! Does anyone else have modeling pics, by itself or in combination with other bracelets or a watch? I found some mod pics on a mannequin at the Saks website but it is currently down.

I'd also like some input as to how bad it gets twisted or tangled up, as some of the reviews mentioned that as the biggest problem. Any advice on the durability of MJ rose gold too? I tried to see if that was mentioned in any of the watch discussions*but I didn't have much luck sifting through all those threads.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-11-24 at 8.12.51 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-11-24 at 8.12.51 AM.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 471
  • Screen shot 2011-11-24 at 8.13.04 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-11-24 at 8.13.04 AM.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 208
thanks girls! I am enamored with it but I can't wrap my head around the price for a simple gold chain haha. Also unfortunate that it keeps twisting, as that is what I keep reading as well. the shopbop photo is too close, I was trying to find a better perspective of what it looks like on a whole arm, as most people would see it :P