Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock line

hahaha! LUNA, dear, im in the same boat as you...and im awaiting your pics either here or THERE for the tina tote.....now im off to go look at pics of the moss green....i've been on a green binge lately and im super excited..!

believe me luna. im checking for your pics as soon as i wake up....i think i only have a day left to use the free shipping code on elux ^_^ good thing on on the west coast, because we're hours behind you...

just got home from work to find this sitting at my door.. its quite a big bag and i am loving the color! its so soft!

can i ask you how tall you are? im 5'6"....and im trying to compare....also, do you think the flap at the top is fairly secure so stuff wont fall out? TIA! the bag is beautiful!:yes:

hi all!

this is my first post, but you guys are the experts so hopefully you can help...

i just received my black turnlock teri tote from eluxury. i wore it today w/ an ivory sweater and the color rubbed off! is there a way to avoid this? will i just have to be careful what i wear w/ this bag?

it was a little misty outside, but it wasn't pouring. i usually carry a longchamp le pliage shopper as a purse, so i am used to very durable bags. is this the wrong choice for me? will the bleeding eventually stop once the bag is worn in?

help! thanks!

hi all!

this is my first post, but you guys are the experts so hopefully you can help...

i just received my black turnlock teri tote from eluxury. i wore it today w/ an ivory sweater and the color rubbed off! is there a way to avoid this? will i just have to be careful what i wear w/ this bag?

it was a little misty outside, but it wasn't pouring. i usually carry a longchamp le pliage shopper as a purse, so i am used to very durable bags. is this the wrong choice for me? will the bleeding eventually stop once the bag is worn in?

help! thanks!

Maybe try waterproofing it?.... sometimes dye just rubs off...