Marc by Marc Jacobs Tangramarama Rocky Bag – Decision Help

Which color is the best?

• Jalapeno!

• Stone!

• Black!

• None! This bag will be outdated very soon.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jennytalula

–
O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
So I had my mind set on one of these ever since tad posted the Resort pictures a few months back. Now I got to see all three colors that seem to be available online, I'm not sure which color I want anymore!

http://www.endless.com/Marc-Jacobs-...82-6519050-5761323?ie=UTF8&suppressRedirect=1

Modeling pic at mj:
http://www.marcjacobs.com/marc-by-m...-and-bags/view-all/m303051/tangramarama-rocky

First, I was dying to get the Jalapeno – it is different, bright, and I love the Green/Yellow combo.

But then I changed my mind to Black, cause I don't really own any Black bags at all (hard to believe, I know), and I want to use it like everyday, and I doubt that will be possible with the Jalapeno version, and also, I'm afraid I might get sick of the Brightness pretty quickly.

But then – the Brown belt against the Black leather, I'm not so sure…

I wish I could see this in real life, but I doubt my local MBMJ store will get these, because they seem to only carry items from 2 seasons ago. Always.

So what do you think? Which one is prettier? What would you go for?
TIA! :smile:

ooh I saw these instore and had a play around with them. the jalapeno is eye-catching, but i thought the black looked pretty swish. both looked and felt really nice, but i'd go with the black. i didn't see the stone.

i love all the colours!! :P
But i would go with black.. just because it is neutral, and yes i do find that i get sick of bright colours really fast as well.
there's nothing wrong with the taupe against black, it just makes it look more interesting in my opinion.

The good thing is – I think you can "hide" the belt if you want to. For those who have seen this IRL, is the strap maybe even removable? I'm still highly leaning towards the Black… and I just love the size and everything about this bag!

Hi Jenny, I just saw the jalapeno one on mytheresa. You might wanna order it from them, to see what it looks like IRL. In case you don´t like it, you could easily return it. Personally I like the jalapeno the most.

i personally like the jalapeno one the best but see your point about maybe getting tired of the colors. also, if you don't have any black bags and want a bag that you can use everyday and will go with everything then black might be the way to go. i don't mind the brown belt on the black.

whichever you get i can't wait for photos! i love this style and really want one for myself!

i love the jalapeno color but i think it might dirty over time and isn't as versatile as the black...so im voting black, because it looks really damn chic in that color combo

Thanks for all your input girls! :heart:

I think I will check with my local MBMJ shop (not giving up on them… yet). Hopefully they will get the bag, too. I still think it has to be the Black for me, as I'm already tiring just looking at the Jalapeno color (been drooling over that one for about half a year).

The Black is not available anywhere that ships to Europe just yet, so I guess I will have to wait a bit more anyways. Keep you updated!

jenny, i feel the same as you. my eye is immediately drawn to the jalapeno and i'm not 100% on the tan belt with the black bag. i think i'd go with the jalapeno just because it's more fun and a bit different! :yes: