Marc by Marc jacobs Spring 2008 handbags

beavy1

Jan 30, 2008
Does anyone know when the new Spring 2008 Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags will be in stores? I asked someone who works for Marc and they told me February but I dont know which day exactly.

I'd like to know about it, too ... because I'm going to New York ... probably end of March ... and it'll be my chance to buy a MbMJ bag in the beautiful grass color!

I'm new to this forum... but just visited yesterday, because I got my first MbMJ bag! A Dr. Q Groovee satchel in mouse gray! It was a total impulse buy, but I love it!

Back to the topic, the MbMJ store in San Francisco has put out at least 10-15 bags for the spring '08 line. They just got them in on Tuesday, I believe. There were some cute patent turnlock bags in black, white, kelley green, tote bags with various polka dots, as well as some leather bags in cream, black, and a tan color, all with gold hardware. Please excuse me if I'm naming colors and bags incorrectly... I have yet learn all the MbMJ terminology! :smile: I was so close to purchasing the '08 black Groovee satchel with gold hardware - it's beautiful!

I am thinking about the Dot Tote. Can it be worn on the shoulder?

9994-509363-p.jpg

I saw the tote but unfortunately I didn't tried it on. :s I'm heading to Nordies tmw so if there is one there I'll try it one and see if I can possible sneak in some shots for you maybe? :graucho:

^^ Sorry but no Dot Embossed items were spotted in Nordies today. In fact, I was disappointed that they didn't have any MJ Collection bags. There were only MbyMJ items and relatively few items, mainly from the Turnlock line. No spring items. :sad: