Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2011 Runway

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are just pics where the models are carrying bags...

I noticed quite a few 'manbags' in this collection as well!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Thanks LB for the pics! I think the line is very free. The hair is crazy! Is it just me, or are the male models also very skinny? The handbags are very colorful. Big Bags! Love Marc.

10. Thanks LB!

If only I had more money, I'd buy my whole wardrobe at MBMJ. Seriously. The colors, the combos! Amazing, each year. I love the straw bags with the contrast leather in red and bright/neon yellow. I'm sure one of those will be with me at some point… :graucho:

And I must say it is so nice to see Marc wearing pants for a change! He looks so elegant and calm.

11. Very cute:heart:thanks for posting.

12. thanks lilah! these aren't usually colours i got for but marc made it work. i think the skirt is my favourite piece:

Attached Files:

13. there are some beautiful flowy pieces in that collection! i love the skirts and the orange/white combo dress. gorgeous!

14. once again, very impressed with the bags!

[​IMG]

15. Overall, I like the clothing from MbyMJ a lot more than I liked MJ Collection
    I really like that the colors are so neutral and a lot of the pieces can be carried over from Spring/summer into fall/winter. Some of the dresses were just gorgeous!

I really like this bag a lot
    [​IMG]