marc by marc jacobs fall 2008

Pursemonkey- the teri looks greats on you! Is the verdict in yet? Is she staying or going?

Also, does anyone know if the totally turnlock mag bag will come in elderberry? I love this color and the size of this bag, but am not interested in the black or cranberry field. TIA!

I haven't heard whether the mag bag will come in elderberry. But if it's in the Teri, the Faridah, the wallet...*crosses fingers*
And I'm DEFINITELY keeping it! Now I just have to explain that charge to DH since it was spur of the moment..."But it's so pretty!" doesn't quite cut it with him:shrugs:
I'd really like to pics if someone gets the Faridah. I had a hard time deciding between the two but I've had a Teri and I love those straps and the way it fits against my side.

This Staples and Studs Satchel is reminiscent of the Fall 06 Sylvie line :yes:

mj24561.jpg
mj24561d.jpg

It's so rocker chick! :rochard:
The Staples and Studs Large Satchel is up on Zappos! Its $532. > click here <
Anyone planning to buy??

^ i've been looking out for that online!! But with no luck! I guess we'll have to play the waiting game for now .........

^
^ @ sophiac o:huh:oo i think wait for that one. I'm liking the look of that clutch so much more than the Dr Q convertible. Hrm...... *lemminglemming* >____<

^ That was from a previous season... and i think its a handbag rather than a clutch - the straps aren't removable.
From the image, the black looks like it has the same padlock and chain as the lock it up series.

oo:huh:Ooo i can't wait for either of these to come out online~~~

^^Could it be the woven one, and the woven part just covered? I remember the padlock and chain on the woven clutches...

ETA:
see pic below

Last edited:
hi all

am going crazy tryng to figure what bag is in that picture!

went to selfridges today and i saw the woven bag in clutch (flap over) style - it felt heavy to me cos of the chains.

what really caught my eye was this selfridges exclusive bag - it looks like groove shoulder bag. 2 handles and a short strap too. the hardware was in a lighter gold shade. GBP 450

leather in black but had a really crinkled effect - sa called it a distress look.

gorgeous but really expensive...