Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2008 Bags are up!

telicious

Mar 16, 2007
There seems to be alot of new bags and less repeats this season. However, the usuals like Faridah, Teri, Quinn are back (although I can't say I like the hybrid leather and canvas too much!! :sad:). The Dot bag and Miss Marc bags is also coming back for another season. And you also have your nylon bags and laminated bags as well.

For those who were looking for a Teri, you should get yours now because it doesn't seem like a full leather Teri is going to be released in Fall 2008!

I think the handles on the new Groovee (which doesn't look as good as the old ones IMO) are longer so people can actually put it over their shoulders!

If anyone liked that "Marc by Marc Jacobs" monogram thing he did this season, you're in luck because it's all over his bags this coming season!

What do you think? Love it or hate it?

Some screencaps I took of the new bags:

0-1.jpg
00-2.jpg
000-1.jpg

0000-1.jpg
00000-1.jpg
0000000.jpg

And how cute is this??!

000000.jpg

I love the save my pole!! I WANT IT!! I also like the blueish one, but then again maybe its because it has a few Hillier traits....I also sort of like the tan one with the mess. strap, but I'm still not sure. When I saw the Hillier before it came out..it just hit me like I HAVE TO HAVE THAT BAG:lol: Not really sure if any of these give me that feeling:hrmm: