MARC by marc jacob petal to the medal zip wallet...NEED HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gals,

I just received the zip wallet in newsprint from saks.com. I think it's the best color available as nordstrom only carries hot pink, purple (grape juice), and black. It's $218 retail.

I love the petal to the medal collection, especially the natasha....but it's completely sold out. I thought the wallet is still cute and want to have this piece as the only PTTM piece I get for the past season. Want to know what you guys think of this wallet. Is it worthwhile paying so much for a wallet?!

(I have a few designer bags $300~$500...but haven't bought any designed wallet).

Also do you think it's a little too big? for those of you who have this wallet.

thanks!
    Angela

Attached Files:

2. I don't think it is any bigger than the zip clutch for example. I guess it depends if you are a "big wallet" person or not.

That being said, I think the wallet is super cute (I love the pttm line), and a great color! I would keep it.

3. i think it is super cute. a little bit of a splurge for a wallet, i will admit, but i would love to own it. newsprint is a great color!

4. i love this wallet!!!

5. I also love this wallet and love it in this color! The price isn't so bad compared to some other brands which are not even all leather like this one. I prefer zippered wallets and this one is so pretty with the birdie! I have the PTTM key pouch and would really like to have the wallet too! GORGEOUS!!

6. i think it's gorgeous and a keeper! definitely work the price.

7. I love it and I think this colour is perfect too! I don't think the price is too bad either.

8. I think $218 is not over the top. This is a beautiful line and I am saving up for a Natasha: I have never paid full price for bags but I think the PTTM pieces are 100% worth it. Absolutely beautiful!

9. beautiful wallet!!!!!!!!!;)

10. the price is very reasonable and you can't go wrong with any piece from the pttm line. congrats!

11. FYI, Nordies does carry the Newsprint color, but you have to order through a store. ITs weird how some items are not available in certain colors online.

That aside, its a cute wallet. Really well sized IMO. And the Newsprint is nice and neutral.:tup: