Marc by Marc faux croc portfolio bag - boutique exclusive

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone seen this bag in any mbymj store near them?
    i went to the sf store today and they didn't have anymore...:Push:

[​IMG]

thanks in advance...:heart::heart:

2. I haven't, but it sure is pretty!

3. i saw it ny last week. i'm sure it's still there. try giving them a call. hot bag!

4. that's really pretty!

5. thanks tadpole! :smile:

6. my mom saw them before xmas and called me to get one for her but they were gone from the sf store...
    i found out today from the nyc store that they're being redone for spring in white, teal, red, green and black...
    they retail for $198 if anyone is interested...

7. hmmmm... teall... :drool:

8. i haven't seen it, but it is gorgeous!

9. is this really a portfolio bag? or a purse? Sorry, I'm an artist and that would be one amazing way to carry around a portfolio.

10. Oooooo, love the color! :love:

11. it's more like an oversized clutch...
    the chain handle tucks inside so you can carry it either way...
    i got her a red one as a late birthday present...

12. wow! now that's cool! im an artist too, and hot damn that'd be a sweet way to carry around my art.

13. so cute!! i missed out on their multi stripe snakeskin pouchette a while back...

14. The teal is gorgeous!

15. The color's pretty and all, but I don't know if I'd go out of my way to purchase this - the design looks like clutches one could find in a department store.