Marc by Marc fading! Suggested dyes?

May 29, 2013
Hello everyone!
I'm usually in the LV thread, but I have a love for Marc (I have so many of his bags). Recently, I purchased a preloved Natasha in Cardamom Brown, and I didn't notice the fading.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401066279.649187.jpg
This is what the bag should look like.
It currently looks like this:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401066340.080315.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401066355.245315.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401066377.079279.jpg
As you can see, there's lots of fading and uneven colors. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for dyes?
This is my favorite handbag. I have 3 Natasha's, and use them all regularly.
I don't really want to dye it black, but if it's my only choice, I would. I would love to get it back to its original color.
Thank you all!

hi there.. I don't exactly have an answer to your question about recommendations for dyes but I'm wondering if cardamom brown is the original colour of your bag.. it sounds like a fairly recent colour and I would have expected (1) an exposed magnetic snap rather than concealed one and (2) maybe the newer version of the lining..

but then again, I could be wrong.. hope others who know better (or better yet, have the same bag!) could chime in and help..

I hope not but if it's indeed an unevenly dyed bag, the seller who dyed the bag would have a better answer on recommendation for dyes..

(p.s. I love natasha too!)

hi there.. I don't exactly have an answer to your question about recommendations for dyes but I'm wondering if cardamom brown is the original colour of your bag.. it sounds like a fairly recent colour and I would have expected (1) an exposed magnetic snap rather than concealed one and (2) maybe the newer version of the lining..

but then again, I could be wrong.. hope others who know better (or better yet, have the same bag!) could chime in and help..

I hope not but if it's indeed an unevenly dyed bag, the seller who dyed the bag would have a better answer on recommendation for dyes..

(p.s. I love natasha too!)

Well, I'm pretty sure that it's C brown because my mother has a MbyMJ in the color and it's very similar. I'm going to just probably resell it and use the funds to buy a black one.