Marble, Ruby, Dream, Item ?

callmewyn

Dec 21, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm interested in DES (with a medium high crease) and I narrowed down my options to these four. Now I just wanna ask for any opinions or reviews on these clinics. Thanks a bunch!
IMG_20200623_230053.jpg
This is an example of what I would want my eyelid to turn out like ^^

gigapeni

Mar 25, 2020
I messaged both Marble and Item! Marble is a little more expensive, they quoted me 3 mil krw incisional DES and 1 mil extra for epi, while Item quoted me 2.80 mil krw for incisional DES. Also, from what I read Marble is more famous for rhino than DES, but that's just the reviews that I've come across so don't hold me to that ahaha.

Reactions: merrymarry

merrymarry

Dec 22, 2017
I messaged both Marble and Item! Marble is a little more expensive, they quoted me 3 mil krw incisional DES and 1 mil extra for epi, while Item quoted me 2.80 mil krw for incisional DES. Also, from what I read Marble is more famous for rhino than DES, but that's just the reviews that I've come across so don't hold me to that ahaha.
I think the average for incisional des is around 2.2-2.5 ...maybe my info is a bit outdated, but 3mln is too much..

gigapeni

Mar 25, 2020
I think the average for incisional des is around 2.2-2.5 ...maybe my info is a bit outdated, but 3mln is too much..
Oh I'm dumb I forgot to mention, the quotes I got are with ptosis correction included since I need it...So it should be lower than that if you don't need ptosis correction!

@yonduu UVOM quoted me this: Incisional DES 2.3 mil krw + Ptosis 1 mil krw + Epi 1.8 mil krw. I think I'm going to cross them off my list though, on Gangnam Unnie their clinic only has a rating of 8.1 out of 10 (from 25 reviews) which is pretty low in comparison to other clinics so I don't think they're too popular among locals. Compare that to Marble who has 9.1/10 (from 3419 reviews), I think personally I'm going to prioritise the clinics with good ratings and lots of reviews. Hope this helps!

Reactions: merrymarry

aquard

Apr 2, 2020
I contacted marble and namu because I wanted to do rhinoplasty, and both said they will offer discount during in person consult. I havent contacted other clinics other than those two, so I'm not sure if other clinics are the same though.

benjie22

Apr 9, 2021
Uvom charged me extra for an implant they did not even use on my nose!!!
It got infected this year so i know since a new doctor took it out and i saw what was inside my nose