Mara's Bag Collection

My collection isn't too fancy yet. I just joined the forum because I am really excited about handbags. Most of mine are from the coach outlet. Three of them are from different places. The burgundy and pink color block is from the Kate Spade outlet a few years back and is a bit beat up after a lot of use. The white bag is a Jessica Simpson I bought for a wedding and the brown bag is a Sereta bag I got from a friend who was clearing out her closet. I included two pictures of my favorites that I purchased recently. The shoulder bag is a Coach Rogue Shoulder Bag with a tea rose bag charm and the other favorite is a Coach Lillie carryall with quilting. I use a Coach true red accordion. I love how the red looks with black. Please let me know if I should post pictures of any of the others! A huge part of the reason I joined is because I don't have a lot of friends who are interested in handbags. IMG_7397.jpgIMG_7398.jpgIMG_7393.jpg

Welcome and I like your Coach Rogue shoulder bag. I haven’t seen that style before.
Thank you! I really love this forum so far. I found it on the outlet website under coach reserve, I think it is still there if you search rogue shoulder bag. I bought the bag charm from a retail store though :biggrin: it was funny to walk in, look at all the bags and walk out with just the charm. I just like larger crossbodies or relatively small shoulder bags.

Reactions: More bags
Lovely to see your Coach collection. You’ve got some gorgeous bags. I really like the tea rose charm on your rogue and the quilting on the Lillie. Collections start small but can grow really quick - especially inspired by TPF! The outlet is a great place to go. I love a bit of sales shopping :smile: .

Its another vote for crossbodies from me. Some people don’t like them but they are my go to from daytime causal wear. I’ve got several coach myself and my other love is Mulberry.

Reactions: purplebutter19
Lovely to see your Coach collection. You’ve got some gorgeous bags. I really like the tea rose charm on your rogue and the quilting on the Lillie. Collections start small but can grow really quick - especially inspired by TPF! The outlet is a great place to go. I love a bit of sales shopping :smile: .

Its another vote for crossbodies from me. Some people don’t like them but they are my go to from daytime causal wear. I’ve got several coach myself and my other love is Mulberry.

Thank you so much! I did add to my collection since I posted! I got a black and oxblood tea rose dinky, an oxblood Cassie crossbody and placed an order for a made to order Rogue 36 I’m excited!

Attachments

• A1990BF5-8D4D-40BD-BB86-3BD67405E4C7.jpeg
    A1990BF5-8D4D-40BD-BB86-3BD67405E4C7.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 40B1140C-7729-4611-B45F-90AB4B07001C.jpeg
    40B1140C-7729-4611-B45F-90AB4B07001C.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 12
It’s so beautiful. I find my dinky bag is surprisingly spacious. It fits my large wallet, phone and keys which is usually all I need when I decide to take a dinky sized bag
Yes, I agree. It’s a great little bag. If I take a smaller wallet I can even squeeze some sunnies into it - without a case. It’s been on a few holidays...