Many THANKS to Jburgh,the Ciggy clutch is on it's way!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. robynbenz's Ciggy was metallic leather and looked a lot dressier than the Ciggy in watersnake. The watersnake Ciggys are mot metallic.

2. Thanks babe!

3. Oh I love this little bag! I can't wait to see your pics!!!What a great deal:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. Jburgh is correct :yes: It was too small for me :sad: I tried to use it once and as soon as I put my Sidekick III (cell phone/mini computer) and a lipstick, I was maxed out in room :Push: Not to mention, I have no where to wear it :shrugs:

5. :tup: I think that I'm going to use it as a wallet or for quick jaunts around the 'hood. lol
    I've got a small phone (HTC mogul) but as my kids can attest, I always forget to carry it anyway but who knows, I might decide that it's too small and send it back. It's really kind of expensive just for a wallet though isn't it? *is now thoroughly confused*:nuts:

Thanks for all of the input girls

6. V_o - Well, it is not too small for me. I use mine when I don't need to carry much and I don't want to look after a big bag.

Remember, Footcandy only gives store credit when you return sale items. But they have a great selection of shoes, so it didn't take me long to use mine up when I once returned an item.

7. Thanks J! It arrived and I'm keeping it! :smile: I'll take pics soon.