Many Spy pics

It's amazing how I called Fendi and a s/p told me that the spy never came in white. Are you kidding me? Where do they get their training from?

^^Amazing!! I think we know more about bags than a lot of the SA's. I drooled over a white Spy in Neiman Marcus last year, so definitely comes in white.

That is a great list that was the original "bible" here in this Forum.

Since then, Litigatrix put together & enormous hours on a more comprehensive list here:
http://pics.livejournal.com/fendi_spy_list/

There are 8 pages of "categories", then click on a category to get dozens of photos of different spy bags.

Hope this helps! ;)

Thank you for putting this together ladies! Is it just me or does anyone else shake from excitement when they look at these handbags? I love them! The Blueberry is on its way! Finally..it took so long to find that color!:yahoo:

Thank you for putting this together ladies! Is it just me or does anyone else shake from excitement when they look at these handbags? I love them! The Blueberry is on its way! Finally..it took so long to find that color!:yahoo:
You got the one that was on ebay? I was watching the auction and debating on it...that color is absolutely gorgeous! I have a blueberry b-bag that I love to death. PLEASE post pics when you get it!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how I called Fendi and a s/p told me that the spy never came in white. Are you kidding me? Where do they get their training from?

Yeah I had a FENDI SA at their store in NYC try and tell me they've never made a white baby spy. I've had one for about 4 years now.

You got the one that was on ebay? I was watching the auction and debating on it...that color is absolutely gorgeous! I have a blueberry b-bag that I love to death. PLEASE post pics when you get it!!!!!!!!!

You have the blueberry B-Bag? I WANT the bueberry B-Bag SO BAD!!! I have never seen one but heard they exist...yes..she is in MINT condition and is simply stunning...my new HG!!!! :yahoo:I will post pics this week!

I love the fortuny but I noticed they seem to look funny after wearing it a few times...a lot more sensitive than the Nappa leather, from what I gather. I still kind of want one...they are on Ebay from time to time for around 900-1100. You have great taste in handbags! :biggrin:

The crocodile spy, the white fur spy and the hologram/fortuny spy will forever be my all time favorites! I would do anything for the white fur spy :nuts: :drool: