Many questions about that Margot bag....

lol....my little saga continues here...I just called back the California store and she "just realized" that the sale excludes MJ :sad: :sad: But so far so good with the other store...looks like it's no tags for me but 15% off...we'll see later this week for sure.

If that bag is available at Bloomingdale's, you could call them up. The Newport Beach and Costa Mesa, CA locations are having a fundraiser today only where you get 15% off your purchase PLUS it helps Bloomies get to their goal of $5000 which will be donated to charity.

Gingarita - I bought it and returned it. For many reason...mainly I want to wait and try my luck during sale time. Even if I find one - i'm not so sure about this bag b/c 1) it's similar to my grey alyona and I like the grey alyona better - 2) the straps kind of pop off your shoulder unless you're carrying heavy stuff in it 3) the attached leather chain is awward and although it can be detached - it looks really out of place on the actual bag hanging - to wear it as a cross body bag is possible - but then you have those two big stiff shoulder straps flapped down which looks weird. I had another post about this you can search for it :smile:

BagHound - it is lighter than the blake...it is shorter than the blake...possibly wider - I posted modeling pics of it in a different post