Mansur Gavriel Mansur gavriel

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hi everyone. I usually only buy LV bags but i fell in love when i seen this i bought it at steven alen in chelsey nyc its made in italy from nyc its tanned vegetable leather like vachetta thats on the LV bags the color is brandy. Do u think it can be worn as a winter bag? I mean the color for winter. Its stiff like the epi leathwr ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540230.447292.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540252.295827.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540281.363198.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540336.980965.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393540359.945955.jpg

It's beautiful. Reminds me of the noe though. I was going to order the blush pink they had a special pre- order that ended 2/26. Let us know how you like it. Any color transfer issues? I think the brandy color is a great color for winter. Enjoy!

It's beautiful. Reminds me of the noe though. I was going to order the blush pink they had a special pre- order that ended 2/26. Let us know how you like it. Any color transfer issues? I think the brandy color is a great color for winter. Enjoy!

The preorder ends tonight. I know it reminds me of the noe also. I meant to say the leather has to be treated the same way as the vachetta on the LV regarding water and everything they reccomend to treat it with a protector

Congrats on getting your hands on one of these! I think you definitely can wear this color all year round. I just pre-ordered a navy blue mini-bucket from Moda Operandi trunk sale and can't wait until it comes in (anytime between July and September ... yikes!).

Congrats on getting your hands on one of these! I think you definitely can wear this color all year round. I just pre-ordered a navy blue mini-bucket from Moda Operandi trunk sale and can't wait until it comes in (anytime between July and September ... yikes!).

Omg i want the blue navy. I know, this is a hot item. Its even nicer in person. Plus its made in italy but shipped from nyc

I have one coming in from Bergdorf's in a month or so (supposedly!)…anyone have the black flamma bucket? I'm not normally a fan of bucket bags at all but I fell in love with this one!

My brandy/avion bucket bag will be here on Monday! :yahoo: I'm glad to see it is so beautiful IRL. Have you put a protector on it? I'm scared that doing so might darken it, but the leather will darken over time, anyway...

To me it looks more like an easy, casual summer bag in this color. I'm sure it can be used year-round, but the brandy really evokes images of summer music festivals and jean cutoffs and espadrilles while eating ice cream. I dunno, it just looks like such a chic summer bag to me.

On another note, I've noticed a lot of people really LOVE Mansur bags (myself included), but some people really don't care for it and seem almost bitterly against it...has anyone noticed this?