Mansur Gavriel Mansur Gavriel Gift Card - ideas on what to do?

tokyobike

Feb 12, 2014
Hi PF! Sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but does anyone have any ideas on what to do with an unwanted MG $700 gift card? I received a bag as a gift that I did not want and got a gift card in return, which is great, but I don't have anything I want from MG and would rather exchange or sell the gift card. I'm not sure I can even sell on ebay? Thank you in advance for any ideas on where I could potentially trade or sell! :smile:

Hi there. If you plan to sell the gift card on eBay you should probably research on the eBay subform for tips. If still unsure, post there for advice. It's risky tho I believe. You'll likely be selling it at a loss. MG sells more then just bags if you wanted to look on their website for shoes and ready to wear (if there isn't a bag that catches your eye). You can also maybe buy a bag and sell it to an e-consignment shop if they accept that brand (again, likely at a loss). Good luck!

Reactions: tokyobike
Hi there. If you plan to sell the gift card on eBay you should probably research on the eBay subform for tips. If still unsure, post there for advice. It's risky tho I believe. You'll likely be selling it at a loss. MG sells more then just bags if you wanted to look on their website for shoes and ready to wear (if there isn't a bag that catches your eye). You can also maybe buy a bag and sell it to an e-consignment shop if they accept that brand (again, likely at a loss). Good luck!

Thank you so much for your response :smile: