Manosque GM

1. Does anyone have this bag? I love it and am considering this one as well. For those of you who remember, I just ordered a Chelsea (:love: which should arrive today).

2. pic??

3. It should be on Elux right now. I'm not that good with posting pictures yet ( but I'm working on it).

4. Susu we are on the same wavelength, first the carryall, then the chelsea, and now the manosque!!! I love love the MGM, I tried it on and felt like I was on the streets of Paris :lol: . It so gorgeous and chic! I didn't want to put her down, until...my toddler said "mommy let's go" and reality check! I conceded that if I'm spending 1600 on a bag, I'd better be able to put her on my shoulder :idea: :lol: . She's a beauty though. Please give a review of Chelsea, I think she has bumped Cabas M off my list!

5. [​IMG]

Pamela Anderson has this bag too !

6. I think it is a luxurious tote. I had it sent to me about a month ago because I'd seen Pamela Anderson (as noted above) wearing it and thought it looked very chic. But alas, it was not for me (and I am 5' 8'') and so it went back. I think it does resemble a bag you would see at a resort to carry 'everything' you would need (it is very large). There were only two things I did not like about it and is why I sent it back >> The top of the bag was sooo much wider than the bottom so I kept bumping into things. Also, the top is an open top (with a clip to hold it together) so I wouldn't venture into the city with it (easy for someone to put their hand right down the bag).

7. Ayla:

You are so sweet and always willing to help out a fellow board member! Thanks for positing the photo!

BaglovingMom:

I think that you and I are long lost sisters!!! I see what you mean about the bag not being shoulder carried. But it's such a beautiful bag. I may have to give in:love:

8. Very nice bag :smile: But i think its something I would use when going away for a weekend or perhaps a day at the beach/park kind of deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice