Manolo Sales

1. As a new Manolos-addict, I was wondering if there's ever a sale at the Manolo boutiques??

And are the manolos in Neimans are on sale once a year or twice? I know there's the summer sale? Is there a winter sale too?

Thanks!

2. Yes - I once got a pair of Carolyn's at Neiman Marcus for about $200. Check Bergdorf Goodman's and NM's websites - sometimes they go on sale before January. They definitely have them on sale more than once a year. Make sure you get on their mailing lists and just check when you get an email saying that there's new sale items. Also, I've gotten Manolo's 1/2 off at Barney's in January and July. Also, eBay is always a good resource - just know your size, since they're often not returnable!

3. As far as I can recall, the boutique also has sales around the same time as the major stores (twice a year) in NYC btu I actually preferred the sales at Bergdorf. Neiman and Bergdorf sales are also available online but the problem with that is knowing your size. I own several and I have different sizes in different styles.
    There's nothing better than getting a pair of Manolos half off, it is like winning the lottery!

4. Yes, the boutique has 2 sales a year.

5. What a great deal, mich!

6. Yeah, I know it was a great deal - I snapped them right up without hesitation when I saw them in my size!

7. Bergdorf's has much better sales than the boutiques. You can really score, especially at the end they're 60% off and a great selection. I got butterflops, which never go on sale, for $215. The boutique sale is ridiculous...the store is just too small to handle the number of people who show up for the sale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice