Manolo Blahniks - Sedaraby Silver

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone...

I am after a pair of these, however, Neiman Marcus doesn't have the silver on their website anymore... does anyone know where else I can find them?

Thanks!

2. They are available on the Barney's website. Otherwise I got mine from ebay from NaturalGasGirl. Hope this helps :smile:

3. I got mine in person at Saks. They still currently sell them at my Saks store if you want to call them. PM me if you want the info.

4. Whoa - when Carrie Bradshaw wore them in the episode where they are taken from the baby shower - circa late 2003/early 2004 - weren't they between $400 and $500?

5. I believe $485 according to Carrie in the episode (don't know if that really was the correct price).

I bought mine for $675 at Saks in 2008. And now on Barneys.com they are $715 (I think that is the same price as at Saks currently as well--I saw them there last week.)

6. Both the boutiques in NYC and Las Vegas carry them in the 105mm height for $715 as well.

7. Inflation, I hate you :faint:

8. Thanks for the reminder--I didn't mention it but the ones at Saks are the 90mm.

9. Totally.

10. i got mine at barney's in the 90mm. they are also available at bergdorf goodman but i dont know if they ship outside the US.

11. Thanks everyone...

I actually want the 90mm ones... I think the 105mm ones are too high for me :smile:

Will have to check Saks!

12. The 90mm ones are soooooooo comfortable. I absolutely adore mine. Good luck on your search, Terri!

13. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mission accomplished!!! Thank to everyone that helped me source the shoes! A big "thanks" to meggyg8r!!

Will post pics as soon as they arrive! Now the countdown begins!

14. Congrats! I LOVE them! They are truly a classic!