Manolo Blahnik = Taxi, Grin and Bare It !!!

Jan 23, 2006
When Im going out to a function and Im wearing a pair of my killer gorgeous Manolo's It is imperative that I always have enough dinero for a taxi to take me all the way there and back.
However, My poor girlfriend wore a beautiful designer suit by Donna Karen Couture for a dinner party last Christmas, the fabric was crepe wool which turned out to be so itchy. My unfortunate friend was scatching like a ferret all night.

The high Price of Fashion.

Have you ever had to grin and bare it ? :cry:

Basically, everything i wear hurts my feet, except flip flops. So anytime i wear any of my shoes they hurt like crazy. I always say fashion before pleasure. But with my handbags, i wont wear them unless i know what the weather is going to be like. There is no way i would take my leather bags into the rain. Once, i got stuck in the rain and i had to get out of my car, i ended up having to take off my sweater, wrap my purse in it and run out with only a small shirt on...i know, crazy...but you would too if you spend a grand on a purse. :idea:

Definitely in agreeance with other people here about high-heeled shoes. Even the most comfy shoes hurt when you have to stand for long periods of time, or walk a long distance in them.

SuLi said:
Definitely in agreeance with other people here about high-heeled shoes. Even the most comfy shoes hurt when you have to stand for long periods of time, or walk a long distance in them.

never had problems with manolos.probably my infinite love covers the pain :biggrin::nuts::lol:

I can't get into designer shoes at all for that very reason. I cannot, cannot, absolutely CANNOT live with my feet in pain.
If I could get away with it (and I pretty much do), I would own three pairs: Clarks, my Nike Frees, and Reef flip flops. Call me fashion challenged but I'm cool with that.