Manolo Blahnik = Taxi, Grin and Bare It !!!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. When Im going out to a function and Im wearing a pair of my killer gorgeous Manolo's It is imperative that I always have enough dinero for a taxi to take me all the way there and back.
    However, My poor girlfriend wore a beautiful designer suit by Donna Karen Couture for a dinner party last Christmas, the fabric was crepe wool which turned out to be so itchy. My unfortunate friend was scatching like a ferret all night.

The high Price of Fashion.

Have you ever had to grin and bare it ? :cry:

2. manolos are so confortable, even the high heeled ones.

3. Basically, everything i wear hurts my feet, except flip flops. So anytime i wear any of my shoes they hurt like crazy. I always say fashion before pleasure. But with my handbags, i wont wear them unless i know what the weather is going to be like. There is no way i would take my leather bags into the rain. Once, i got stuck in the rain and i had to get out of my car, i ended up having to take off my sweater, wrap my purse in it and run out with only a small shirt on...i know, crazy...but you would too if you spend a grand on a purse. :idea:

4. Definitely in agreeance with other people here about high-heeled shoes. Even the most comfy shoes hurt when you have to stand for long periods of time, or walk a long distance in them.

5. never had problems with manolos.probably my infinite love covers the pain :biggrin::nuts::lol:

6. I can't get into designer shoes at all for that very reason. I cannot, cannot, absolutely CANNOT live with my feet in pain.
    If I could get away with it (and I pretty much do), I would own three pairs: Clarks, my Nike Frees, and Reef flip flops. Call me fashion challenged but I'm cool with that.

7. I can't live without my Reef flip flops :love:

8. I wear high heeled shoes and boots a lot. I would go to the mall once in a while with it and OUCH!!!