Manolo Blahnik Something Blue shoes...help!

Those are the cheap Chinese ones. I think the market is flooded with fakes... Sigh... My neighbor who loves her fakes already has all 3 colors (black, blue, and the purple), she ordered them from China. In the Athens Manolo store I've only seen the black pair.

Wow $405 & 9 bids, and it says in the auction "I don't know if these are authentic so only bid what you are comfortable paying for a replica ... $400 is a big NO-NO. Holy Cow.

I emailed the auction lister, he has 100% positive feedback and admits he knows nothing about shoes and is just doing a friend a favor and gave him the heads up about the authenticty of the shoes and explained my reasons (doing my good ebay deed of the day!)

Anyway, he asked to be directed to the forum, and I sent him the link.

Just an FYI...hopefully the auction will be taken down

:smile:

I hope you can get a genuine, authentic pair for a good price:smile:

Those however are horrid. The stitching, dye bleed. And is it just me or is the brooch extremely blingy. I know they sparkle, but those seem extremely bright.

Fake!!!! I have the real thing and they look nothing like those. The stitching is a dead giveaway. The heel shape is way off. I have the straight heel and it looks nothing like that. I hope they shut that auction down!

I emailed the auction lister, he has 100% positive feedback and admits he knows nothing about shoes and is just doing a friend a favor and gave him the heads up about the authenticty of the shoes and explained my reasons (doing my good ebay deed of the day!)

Anyway, he asked to be directed to the forum, and I sent him the link.

Just an FYI...hopefully the auction will be taken down

:smile:

I don't believe that for a minute! The problem with giving heads up about authenticity is that you are essentially telling the counterfeiters what is wrong with the fake merchandise and then they go and make it better. So a good deed turns into a mistake.