Manolo Blahnik shoes: does anyone know this model?

adenna

Nov 13, 2010
I have a problem with these shoes (haven't received them yet but looking for it!), I can't seem to find this model from the net even I have tried searching.
Do you know what is the name of this Manolo Blahnik shoe model?
I'm really grateful if someone can help me out, I've tried looking everywhere and been through a lot of sites.. :smile:

Attachments

• 0b367af4389b19fe3bf933ce9f3d2-orig.jpg
    0b367af4389b19fe3bf933ce9f3d2-orig.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 804
I bought them from huuto.net, it's kind of an eBay in Finland.
They should be real, in other forum people said that they are surely real. The previous owner bought them from Kuwait in a shop called Villamoda. I checked that and it was part of a mall where was many luxury boutiques.
Are you sure about the authenticity? I wish they weren't fake.. Kind of trusted the seller.. But does the shoe model read in the shoe box when I receive them? I would really like to check the model

I bought them from huuto.net, it's kind of an eBay in Finland.
They should be real, in other forum people said that they are surely real. The previous owner bought them from Kuwait in a shop called Villamoda. I checked that and it was part of a mall where was many luxury boutiques.
Are you sure about the authenticity? I wish they weren't fake.. Kind of trusted the seller.. But does the shoe model read in the shoe box when I receive them? I would really like to check the model
I don't know.. the story sounds weird.
Why would you buy Manolos in Kuwait and then sell them in pretty much unworn state?
Have you contacted the store? They might know what models they've sold in the past.
The box looks very strange...

:thinking: Please take the advice of the ladies here... not a huge Manolo buff, but they do look "off" to me. I also think it is a very weird place to have stamp on the sole, but I could be wrong

That is true... I should contact that shop, after all, they sold it to the seller (or that's what she said).
I also sent e-mail to manoloblahnik.com and sent them the picture and asked about the model, so soon I can be 100% sure if they are authentic.
If they are fake, I will get my money back from the seller. After all, I accepted to buy GENUINE Manolos, and it's a crime to sell something in their wrong name in Finland.

Please click this link to view the shoes: http://sdrv.ms/OD8Uf9

They belonged to a friend who died and she had money so she didn't buy knock-offs but these were in her closet, not in a box or with dust bags, unlike other shoes she has. These are the only MB's I see so far but there's A LOT of shoes to go through including Salvatore Ferragamo, Donald Pliner, Chanel and more. Her husband vaguely remembers her buying them at either Saks or Neiman Marcus and they were the last pair store display - they still have the residue from the store tag on the bottom sole but he's not 100% sure these are the shoes she got at that time. No serial numbers present and the outsoles feel like a sueded leather material. There's a toe box on the sole with something written in Italian inside the box. Below that says Made in Italy. I took a bunch of photos. They don't look like they were worn other than maybe in the store to try them on because the heel taps have no signs of wear at all. Can someone tell me if these are real MB's and if so, the style name? They look like the D'orsay but I can't find a single result on Google that matches these shoes although I found other shoes that look like the same red crocodile pattern material. Any help is greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!