Manolo Blahnik Coffee Table Book

1. I've considered purchasing this book a few times but there were never any pics of the pics inside. I didn't want it to be like the LV book which doesn't have that many pics but a lot of information on LV's history. While thats great information, I wanted more pics. :P

Are their a lot of pics in this book?

2. I saw this book in Barnes and Noble, if I remember correctly, there were a great deal of pictures. Do you have a B&N nearby so that you check it out in person?

3. ^^^^I do. I'll have to ck it out next time I'm in there.

4. ya there aren't many pages without pics - I haven't even bothered to read it yet (when there are words lol) but the photos are TO DIE FOR!!! and the book is huge in presentation and size, I think it's 12x14? and the photos are full bleed and vibrant!

I love how the photographs were taken with the palate of inspiration. I just ADORE shoes!!!!!!!!!

5. That is actually so artistic and really appealing to any fashion lover... I will have to check it out too. The one person that I am *sure* that would make fun of me is my brother, but thats ok.. I'm used to it by now!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice