Manolo Blahnik Camo D'Orsay

1. As I was browsing through Neiman's website, I came about this MB jewelled D'Orsay...in camo! Is camo the latest "in" thing? If you could remember, I posted a M by MJ camo flats on my last thread.

What do you ladies think of this Manolo's?

[​IMG]

HYSTERIC

2. I like camo but I think it's a sin to put it on those shoes!

3. I have to agree with you Faith. I love D'Orsay...that's why the moment I saw it I just got to post it here.

HYSTERIC

4. IMO, they are too cute and I want them.

5. yep, somebody else posted this a few days ago. I just do not think the camoflauge thing is suitable on this fab shoe. It just looks wrong to me ;)

6. Love em!

7. I think they're fabulous. Camo has been pretty trendy for the last couple of seasons, but I had never seen it applied like this before and I think it's great because they're so different - yet chic!

8. I saw that on NM website as well. I'm honestly not a big fan of camo pattern but when I saw those manolos I just had to love them! It must be the light color they decide to use for the D'orsays, I think they look gorgeous.

9. i have seen these in person, and i really just don't get the juxtaposition of the camo on these otherwise elegant shoes...
    i think i'm a purist and just like them in the solid colors- satin or leather.

10. I kind of like them. I probably wouldn't buy them, but I think they'd be cute to show off just a little camo.

11. mmmm...i'm not sure about them...!

12. Ohhhh I luuurrrve them to death. :smile: I just wish I had the ~$1000 AUD to buy them.

13. i don't like camo but i think these are kinda cute

14. no thanks!

15. i love that particular Manolo design, but would much prefer it in either black or red. I find the camo colours too limiting because i'm the kind of person who likes to match shoes to something else in my outfit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice