Manolo: BB vs. Newcio differences??

chennypenn

Jan 28, 2012
I need a birthday present for myself and I figured it's time to pop my designer shoe cherry! There's something so inexplicably appealing to me about Manolo Blahnik so I figured that's probably a good place to start!

I fell in LOVE with a pair of shimmer blue patent Newcios the other day. They were just so ZOMG GORGEOUS and made my feet look like something out of a glossy magazine. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Problem is, the heel wasn't quite high enough.

Other than the heel height, are there any other differences between the Newcio and BB? I noticed right off the bat:
- the price is different. Why?
- the BB has a second seam on the instep whereas the Newcio only has a seam on the back of the heel.

Is there anything else that's different between BB and Newcio? Is the leather and craftsmanship still the same?

THANKSSSSS!!

I need a birthday present for myself and I figured it's time to pop my designer shoe cherry! There's something so inexplicably appealing to me about Manolo Blahnik so I figured that's probably a good place to start!

I fell in LOVE with a pair of shimmer blue patent Newcios the other day. They were just so ZOMG GORGEOUS and made my feet look like something out of a glossy magazine. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Problem is, the heel wasn't quite high enough.

Other than the heel height, are there any other differences between the Newcio and BB? I noticed right off the bat:
- the price is different. Why?
- the BB has a second seam on the instep whereas the Newcio only has a seam on the back of the heel.

Is there anything else that's different between BB and Newcio? Is the leather and craftsmanship still the same?

THANKSSSSS!!

There is no difference in the quality between one Manolo and another - he doesn't unlike other designers do a cheaper range. It purely comes down to the materials used and to a degree popularity.

Whilst shops generally sell one heel height you can actually order them in different heel heights but does cost as a custom order.