Manly keyring - any suggestions

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Thought I'd get DH a keyring to celebrate his driving licence success which arrived in the post yesterday :yahoo:

In your opinion which is the manliest keyring Mulberry have available at the outlets? - also would a neutral coloured letter leather keyring be too feminine?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks ladies.

Last edited:
I gave DH an oak keyring at Christmas, kind of like this one but without the brass disc on the front and a bit smaller as well.

Is your DH keen on sports at all? Mulberry had cricket, tennis and rugby keyrings in the sale (though not on the website anymore).

Thanks KLp you have just given me an idea from your sports suggestion - maybe Mulberry isn't the way to go for this, might look at leatherman micra or small maglite (very lightweight so not to damage ignition with weight).

That's really nice the one you gave DH, oak would be lovely too.

SHM, you are naughty LOL

Maple, when I bought the crocodile, my husband was very pleased and said it was one of the few Mulberry items that he would have bought for himself. And he is VERY hard to please!

Hi Maple,
My DH has Valet keyring (not by Mulberry) and finding the attachment function useful. Depends on what else he would put on & how he carry etc though...

How exciting!! :yahoo:
(Take care yourself! :flowers:)