manhattans vs. hudsons

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
I am interested in getting either a manhattan pm, the gm or the hudson pm. They are all really beautiful! The only thing that bugs me is that the manhattan gm and the hudson have buckles that are a pain, while the manhattan pm has the more practical zip closure. What do you guys think?

mas2388 said:
The only thing that bugs me is that the manhattan gm and the hudson have buckles that are a pain, while the manhattan pm has the more practical zip closure.

that was another reason i got the Manhattan PM. the GM was too big, and i didn't want to be diddling the strap just to get in and out of the bag. but i think there's a way of folding it back so that it stays out of the way, which is what i'll do if i get the GM :graucho:

mas2388 said:
can you get the hudson too??!! then i can pick and choose from your pictures when you model them! LOL

:lol::lol: i wish! but something about the strap kind of bothers me. i'll have to see it in real life when i go to Toronto though :rolleyes:

Manhattan pm is cute but I also think the manhattan gm is a perfect size for work/school! Will fit all textbooks and papers provided my back survives. I'm just not sure if I need another shoulder bag that doesn't fit books. I'll give it a few more days...

yeux, when are you going to toronto? are you going with your mother again?!

mas2388 said:
yeux, when are you going to toronto? are you going with your mother again?!

i'm not sure when i'm going. probably some weekend in july. and i'll be going with my friends. i won't be seeing my mom for at least another year :lol:!

Attachments

• hudson1.jpg
    hudson1.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 68
  • nat.jpg
    nat.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 100
I have both the Manhattan PM and the Hudson PM bags. I love the manhattan pm for when I want a hand held bag, but sometimes I need a shoulder bag and the hudson is perfect. It's the perfect size and the buckle you get used to pretty quick, I've only played with it a couple times and I can already do it with one hand too now. Both bags are stunning!! Good luck with your choice!

yeuxhonnetes said:
the GM was too big, and i didn't want to be diddling the strap just to get in and out of the bag. but i think there's a way of folding it back so that it stays out of the way, which is what i'll do if i get the GM :graucho:

I tuck my strap behind the buckle so I don't have to keep buckling and unbuckling. You can also just pull the strap out a bit from behind the buckle (not all the way) to unzip the bag.