manhattan vs mc white speedy

I like the Manhattan better but I can see where it would be a pain to get things in and out of. On the flip side, it seems like it would hold your things better. Sometimes I feel like the larger speedy is a bottomless pit. =)

I've always loved the Manhattan for how classy yet stylish it is. So I maybe biased. DH just bought me a Manhattan PM. We picked that one because we love how verstaile it is... it can be used on a casul day but at the same time still perfect for a professional environment, which is a very important factor to me. It is also a bag that I think is timeless which one can use for 20-30 years down the road and won't think that it's too "young" looking. I think the MC is a little too playful for work. But both the MC Speedy and Manhattan are beautiful. So good luck w/your decision!

MC SPEEDY no doubt! It's really pretty :tup:Manhattan GM may be nice, but it's annoying to get into your stuff (if you're in a hurry)coz you still have to unbuckle it before unzipping..:tdown: The Manhattan PM is better than the GM though.