Manhattan PM

1. what do you guys think of this bag? Is it a decent size and does it hold a lot? Anyone know the measurements?

2. I usually can carry around a reading book, wallet, and my keys. I wouldn't say it's huge, but it holds enough for me. I really like this bag.

3. That's a pretty good size then. I love the style of it but can't tell how much it fits. Less than a speedy? Is it about the same size inside as a medium looping maybe?

4. I've never touched the medium looping bag, but the Manhattan PM definitely will hold less than the Speedy 25. The Manhattan is a lot thinner and doesn't go as deep. I would still go for it though. I really love my Manhattan. You should definitely go see it in the store. It's a beautiful bag.

5. I saw it in my LV last week and thought it would have been bigger after seeing it on the LV web site. Saying that, I would definately put it on my top ten list of 'wants'. Very cute.

6. Run, don't walk to get this bag. Can I tell you how much I :love: this bag!?!? I love everything about it! It holds a decent amount of stuff for me but I don't carry around my whole life in it either but it holds its fair share. It's comfortable to wear and not that heavy. The upside is that since it has a canvas bottom, you can set it down and not have to worry about getting it dirty too! That's one think I don't like about the Cabas Piano (vachetta bottom). Anyway, I'd say go for it, you won't regret it!

PS - I got the last one when I bought mine....guess they sell out quickly but I haven't seen too many being carried which is a good thing.

7. I :love: :love: :love: my p.m. And I really like the fact that, like jasanna143 said, it's not that common. It's roomy without being oversized, and it's structured without being too rigid. Love the pockets :smile: too.

But keep in mind it's strictly a handheld bag (unless you are tiny) and it's a thinner bag. Are you okay with big (semi flashy) hardware? I think that's another thing that keeps some away from this bag.

One tip, some of the SAs I spoke with tried to convince me that the Manhattan bags are only made in the US. NOT TRUE. If you care about it being a French-made bag (just my personal preference), try calling the LV boutiques and dept. stores in Vegas if you can't find it in your area.

FYI (from the LV site): 11" x 8.3" x 5.5" for the Manhattan PM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice