manhattan pm with patina?

sma11cat

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
the manhattan pm is going to be my next LV purchase (probably not too soon). i have been wondering how it would look like WITH patina.

does anyone here have a picture of the manhattan pm with patina? so far, i've only seen it without.

i guess i'm just worried that i might not like it once it patinas... what do you guys think?

yeuxhonnetes said:
ah so you finally decided on the Manhattan PM :lol:!

mine has already started to patina a little, so if you're interested... :graucho:

i think manhattam pm is my long term goal. :P

to all of you with manhattan pm, does the bag look good with patina?

i think little patina on the manhattans look good
1862299.jpg

but i dont like hte manhattan with DARK patina

thanks sophia. that's what i'm worried about. so far, all the pics that i've seen of manhattan pm has very little or no patina at all.

if i'm not going to like it when it patinas, then i probably shouldn't get it... though i really like the shape of it.:crybaby:

xLAUx posted this on CELEB page in the past --- i saw this and thought it was very beautiful with dark patina like nice sun tan!!:nuts: :love:

manhattan PM was on my 'want' list for the longest time....and this picture actually DID for me! so...thank you xLAUx!!:flowers:

i took my brand new manhattan for a spin for the first time today!:tender: :heart:

Attachments

• DSCN0636.JPG
    DSCN0636.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 220
sophia618 said:
xLAUx posted this on CELEB page in the past --- i saw this and thought it was very beautiful with dark patina like nice sun tan!!:nuts: :love:

manhattan PM was on my 'want' list for the longest time....and this picture actually DID for me! so...thank you xLAUx!!:flowers:

i took my brand new manhattan for a spin for the first time today!:tender: :heart:
You make me happy Sophia!:love::heart:
i too think Manhattan is gorgeous with patina!

here's another photo of the same girl with her manhattan

20060110-gomes_vuitton.jpg

xLAUx said:
You make me happy Sophia!:love::heart:
i too think Manhattan is gorgeous with patina!

here's another photo of the same girl with her manhattan

20060110-gomes_vuitton.jpg

Oooooooo THANK YOU :flowers: :heart: for another great pic!! .... and YOU make ME happy xLAUx:love: :heart: hehe

this is bag is so GORGEOUS!

Attachments

• lv_home uma.jpg
    lv_home uma.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 368
  • v_hp_bees.jpg
    v_hp_bees.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 122
  • uma.jpg
    uma.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC03387.JPG