Manhattan PM or ??

Stay with it! I loveee the Manhattan PM :heart: ..cant u tell by my icon ;) Its super classy and it looks great dressed up or down! Kudos to your BF! The other bags u mentioned do not compare..in my opinion. Good luck!

ok I just have to add my two cents:

1. congrats on having such a GREAT boyfriend!!
2. you gotta keep the manhattan. I just got one and I too was thinking of something else to get instead (I had issues over the price of the bag) but the more I have thought about it, I love the bag, love the look of the bag. I am not a hand held/arm held purse person either so I have yet to use it but it's tooooo pretty to return!!
3. the first one I got was defective (crooked handles), so inspect yours carefully before the time period to exchange runs out.

Oh I hope you keep the manhattan. I just love the look of it...very sophisticated. Is it a lot heavier than the speedy? What if you used it for 'everyday', but took a smaller bag when going shopping all day, etc.?
If not, I liked someone's suggestion of the Audra...that is so pretty as well. And, what about the Theda? Or is that not available new anymore?

For me personally I love the Manhattan PM because I thought it was a really chic bag when Uma modelled with it in the LV ad. I think the Alma is a little bit too old for you and the popincourt is really ugly. Just my suggestion. Hope it helps.

Manhattan PM is nice than the other bags that you have stated. Although I never like normal LV monogram canvas pattern but I do think that Manhattan PM is the most beautiful Mono bag at this time.

I have the speedy 30, PH, LH and tulum pm and love them all for everyday...they are so light to carry...I hate heavy bags because they are bothersome once you fill them...change it now because it will only get worse...good luck

Agree with what's been said - keep the manhattan pm! Besides its classy look and how gorgeous it is. Just the fact that your boyfriend took the time to go and get you one because he knew you had been lusting after it forever.. well, I'd definitely keep it for that reason alone!

Since you've used your speedy so much, perhaps getting a replacement speedy for your every day bag is what you need and even if you pay for it yourself - it shouldn't take that long to save up for! At least you know you'll use the replacement a LOT and plus - the speedy is just classic!